Keeping control of your product’s quality from start to finish means having a well-designed program backed with impeccable data. Through our full-service laboratory, The Lab-Powered by BevSource, we provide quality assurance testing to help you ensure that your beverage’s consistent quality serves as an asset to your brand. We help our clients with microbiology analysis, nutritional analysis and various food chemistry analyses.
Consistent Quality Counts
As you enter the beverage industry, you’ll find that consistency is a successful beverage’s most essential trait. From taste to texture to nutritional value and beyond, getting the details right matters for you and your customers.
Food and beverage testing laboratories assess a product’s contents to verify that the batch is correct. Lab professionals test the beverage in question for various criteria relating to its composition.
The testing process can confirm that a batch followed the recipe or uncover the chemical makeup of a brew you got just right. It can test a hard beverage’s alcohol by volume (ABV) percentage or a soda’s caffeine levels. It also confirms that a drink is free of unwanted minerals or chemicals.
Knowing what is in a beverage helps support the claims you market it by and deliver a consistent product.
Laboratory Testing Services From MyDrink
The Lab is a professional beverage testing site with dedicated resources and a full-service laboratory and quality team to perform a range of comprehensive services, such as quality assurance testing.
As your laboratory testing partners, we’ll run various assessments according to your requests.
Testing services include:
- Gluten testing
- Shelf life and product stability testing
- Brewer’s specs (ABV, IBUs and pH)
- Nutritional testing
- Caffeine content
- Fat determination in beverages
- Fatty acids in drinks
- Microbiology testing (plate count, PCR and gram stain)
- Alcoholic content
- Sensory panel
To begin our testing process, send us a sample of your drink or drop it off at The Lab in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Here’s how it works:
- Complete a service request form: Fill out a service request form with the tests you need. Our Quality Assurance Testing catalog lists and numbers the tests we offer.
- Ship a sample: Package and label a 12-ounce sample of your beverage in a well-sealed container. Include the service request form inside the package and mark your sample as “Samples for Analysis Only.” We receive shipments between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also drop off your sample in person.
- Testing: We’ll complete each test you need. When testing is complete, we’ll email you reports with our findings.
- Results: Choose our rush service to receive your sample in two business days or sooner. Non-rush service and our microbiological tests can take up to 10 business days.
Request Laboratory Testing
The Lab is a state-of-the-art testing facility capable of testing beverages at any scale with a quick return. We’ll deliver accurate information that covers the data you need to know. Our testing process is secure to protect your trademark recipe.
Ready to discuss your project? Contact us today!
Ready to discuss YOUR project?
And Get In Touch with a Beverage Expert