Small scale pilot bottling is a great option for beverage startups looking to test their idea by producing a small batch of their drink before investing in a large commercial production run. The main advantages of small scale pilot production are:
- Reduces financial risk.
- Start with a low minimum order quantity–so you do not have to produce a huge quantity of your product without knowing whether it will be successful or not.
- Receive feedback from consumers, buyers, and/or investors and still be able to adjust the recipe for the industrial production.
Through our sister company, The Lab-Powered by BevSource, we are able to provide small-scale commercial production to help you test, perfect, and validate your beverage idea.
- 7-Barrel Capacity: Scalable, commercial, state-of-the-art brewing system
- Preservation: Batch Pasteurization
- Packaging Options: Cans, Bottles
- Full-Service Laboratory: Analytical, Microbial, & Gluten Testing
Not only does The Lab-Powered by BevSource offer pilot product solutions and a full-service laboratory, but through the adjacent public facing taproom, brand owners can get unbiased consumer feedback by putting their product anonymously on tap.
Ready to discuss YOUR project?
And Get In Touch with a Beverage Expert