Small scale pilot bottling is a great option for beverage startups looking to test their idea by producing a small batch of their drink before investing in a large commercial production run. The main advantages of small scale pilot production are:
- Reduces financial risk.
- Start with a low minimum order quantity–so you do not have to produce a huge quantity of your product without knowing whether it will be successful or not.
- Receive feedback from consumers, buyers, and/or investors and still be able to adjust the recipe for industrial production.
- Read more about the Top 5 Reasons You Should Do A Pilot Run
Through our sister company, The Lab-Powered by BevSource, we are able to provide small-scale commercial production to help you test, perfect, and validate your beverage idea.
- 7-Barrel Capacity: Scalable, commercial, state-of-the-art brewing system
- Preservation: Batch Pasteurization
- Packaging Options: Cans, Bottles
- Full-Service Laboratory: Analytical, Microbial, & Gluten Testing